Ep X11. Community Engagement in AMR
How can we prevent antibiotic resistance together? For this World AMR Awareness Week 2023, we focus on this togetherness by highlighting Community Engagement in AMR, with 8 guests bringing us their perspectives on what communities and community engagement are, how community engagement can be essential on the road to mitigate the effects of resistance globally, and what they hope happens in this area in the short future.
We truly believe that meaningfully engaging communities and civil society actors in this field is an essential part in mitigating the effects of resistance worldwide, and that together we can make an impact. Because the community is all of us, the community is all of you.
You can follow us and subscribe to our podcast to get new episodes directly in your preferred device and platform:
or you can listen to this special episode right here:
- Whole episode transcript.
- A conversation about approaches to community engagement on antibiotic resistance across the globe. First webinar on our autumn series of events on community engagement on antibiotic resistance.
- A conversation on evaluation and impact of community engagement on antibiotic resistance. Second webinar on our autumn series of events on community engagement on antibiotic resistance.
- Vanessa Carter’s website.
- The AMR Narrative website.
- Tikulirekuti Banda's LinkedIn page.
- Mario Medegan's LinkedIn page.
- Students Against Superbugs Africa's website.
- Community Engagement for AMR (CE4AMR) network.
- Satya Sivaraman’s profile at ReActs website.
- Public Engagement Group at Wellcome.
- Lucy McDowell's LinkedIn page.
- Gilbert Rukundo's LinkedIn page.