Ep X5. Hacking AMR 2019.
Welcome to another month at The AMR Studio. We are happy to bring you something special this time: a chronicle of a very cool event we were at this past December, a hackathon! Press play to learn what a hackathon is, the projects worked on during the weekend, impressions from some of the people attending, and of course, who won the grand prize! Next month we will be back to our regular structure, but meanwhile we hope you enjoy this one.
You can follow us and subscribe to our podcast to get new episodes directly in your preferred device and platform:
or you can listen to this special episode right here:
- Hacking AMR 2019. Official page at the JPIAMR secretariat.
- JPIAMR website.
- JPIAMR-Virtual Research Institute initiative.
- Swedish Research Council website.
- Canadian Institutes of Health Reseach website.
- Research Council of Norway website.
- Hacking Health Foundation website.
- JPIAMR-VRI new network call.
Additional audiovisual material from the Hackathon:
- Discover Hacking AMR 2019: Showreel produced by the JPIAMR group.
- Pitches at Hacking AMR 2019: Collection of recordings of the pitches made at the hackathon.
- "Mission Prescription" - the winning team: short video with the first impressions of the winning team after being awarded the grand prize.