Ep X8. WAAW 2021: Awareness from and to the AMR community
Happy World Antimicrobial Awareness Week! For this year's campaign theme “Spread Awareness, Stop Resistance” we thought to tackle the concept of “awareness” from a different angle. We believe that awareness of the work of others within the AMR community is also important, and that sharing the understanding, viewpoints, and perspectives of AMR professionals can have a great impact on the work that we all do.
In this first episode of two, we sat down to talk to five researchers at the Uppsala Antibiotic Center that are working on different parts of the science needed to bring new treatments to the market. Stay tuned for the second episode coming later!
To continue raising awareness from and to the AMR community, today we bring you another four researchers at the Uppsala Antibiotic Center that are focusing their work beyond the lab and development of new treatments. Listen to learn what they are working on, from farms to hospitals, and what they want you to learn!
- Diarmaid Hughes' research webpage.
- ENABLE-2 project.
- Erik Homlqvist's research webage.
- Mikael Sellin's research webage.
- Christel Bergström's research webage.
- Máté Erdélyi's research webage.
- Thomas Tängdén's research webpage.
- Alexandra Waluszewski's research webpage.
- Susanna Sternberg Lewering research webpage.
- Tove Fall's research webpage.
- SIMPLER database.
- SCAPIS database.
If you have any comments and suggestions you can email us here, or tweet to us (@UAC_UU) using the hashtag #theAMRStudio.